Steps to make your very own shells in a glass vase, vases ( for your work side table or a table centre piece etc)
- Have your fantastic husband take you away on a “real” west coast camping adventure. Ours was all down the Juan Da Fuca trail, last week. Camping trip details to be blogged after I get back to work.
- Spend hours in the sun and mist just flipping over sea shells. Just like I did when I was 3 years old and even more fun at 38 years old.
- Sit by the campfire at night with some water and clean the ass smell or possible live mini carbs and sand off of your gems. Seal in safe storage for journey home. Just like I did when I was 3 years old and even more fun at 38 years old.
- Get that same adorable husband from step 1 to take you to Ikea on the way home.
- Purchase the three glass vases for under ten bucks deal as shown above.
- When you are home, alone, in the rain, by the woodstove~ assemble your shells lovingly into whimsical shell vases.
- Take them to work so when your clients are talking you are also daydreaming of flipping shells on a ” real” west coast beach.. in the sun.. with your super fun husband.
Make Something Every Day
- Art Nouveau Vase (musiqdragonfly.wordpress.com)
- A Beachcomber Going Home (forkinmyeye.com)
- PSL woman accusd of seashell stabbing (wptv.com)
- Share your beachcombing adventures! (beachchairscientist.wordpress.com)
- Confessions of a beachcomber. (southcoastcustomsurfboards.wordpress.com)