As per my May Purge challenge…here’s my list.
1. thrift store score $1 car racing kids game that we had fun with then i sent it in a pkg to kate in NS
2. HP printer journal – doesn’t work with our printer ~ why am i keeping it?
3. Wax sex toy joke thing from wedding (unopened)
4. lp console- got a new turntable for xmas from my love so why am i keeping thiw antique if it doesnt work – craigsliat?
5. 2 folder things
6. a dog toy
7. records. my record blog -justfortherecords.wordpress.com -a big box of rejects leaves every month. I get them thrift and return them thrift.
8. make up. I’m new to make up and realize now that it expires so “b-bye”.
9. May 2- I finished a physical 12 day herbal Wild Rose detox purge. That counts, non!?
10. Plastic toys, crayons, sequins, a crystal, old maps, kids & adult books, a dinosaur, 3 pieces of jewelry etc.. In a pkg for a friend on the other coast of Canada.
11. 2 DVDs
12. Bathroom hygiene products x5
13. Tube of tennis balls
14. Sweater I love but I shrink. Ugg.
15. hygeine products- unopened stuff that’s sat here over a year. x5
17. Books-several that if I haven’t read em yet…
18-21. dog bowls, food scoop, pottery water dish, to the thrift store for another doggie to enjoy.
22. Odd stuff like rope, a belt,
23. Lots of clothes
24. File folder thing for receipts.
25. camping gear
26. Glasses & mugs
27. 2 pillows
28. Husbands clothes
29. Kitchen wood bowl
30. More clothes x4
My sweety is away at camp & when he returns this week I’ll add his pile to my car load & off it will go up the ladies transition house thrift store in Courtenay. Missing from the photo is the console, a xmas tree stand, some furniture.
TIPS for your PURGE:
1. did I use it / wear it this year?
2. is there a sentimental value that couldn’t be replaced / isn’t recorded somewhere else?
3. is it multi-purpose?
4. do i see myself packing and moving and unpacking this item?
5. can i picture myself missing it in 5 years?
Make Something (or purge something) Every Day
- I’m Ready to Declutter and Create My Goddess Haven! (imnotthenanny.com)
- Purge a thing a day ~in May (foundobjectbeachart.wordpress.com)