CLICK ON PHOTOS TO ENLARGE.
Here’s a quick craft I’m not sure where I say it first but it came to me as I was decorating the kitchen for xmas. I used approx 8 tacs and some green sparkly stretchy cord to fashion an xmas tree shape on the wall. Then as the cards came in, I filled it. We sent out cards this year with pride. Next year ( with a newborn may be a different story. Post Xmas, i used the sewing pinking sheers and a hole punch to create gift tags for next year. Yeah, upcycle, recycle. I also only bought one roll of paper and a thrift store bag of bows. All my ribbon was from years past.
There is still so much waste at xmas, it was the least I could do.
What did you craft this xmas?
Make Something Every Day
- DIY – Christmas Tree Ornaments (astimegoesbuy.me)
- DIY Creative: (Re)card (lifeandwrite.com)
- DIY Home – Gift tags (lovelaughliveme.wordpress.com)
- DIY Christmas gifts (berries.com)
- Easy DIY Holiday Cards or Gift Tags (simplystated.realsimple.com)
- Top 5 Fringe DIYs (mjtrim.com)